Stephenie Rulli has her undergraduate degree from the University of Cincinnati, and a Master's in Education from Xavier University. In 2010 The Miracle Mind , Sonya’s Story was published and she along with Mary and Sonya took their message to caregivers and the medical community by: Speaking nationally at conferences, providing a step by step guide for caregivers and educating medical professionals to the caregivers everyday struggles after discharge . Stephenie volunteers with many local organizations and has traveled with CardioStart International training nurses.
Sonya Rulli has been married for 57 years and is the mother of 7 children. For 10 years she was the caregiver for her mother-in-law, who suffered the debilitating effects of a stroke. Sonya has an extraordinary capacity for giving and to selflessly do whatever is necessary to help others. Because of her compassion and ability to "figure things out" she developed the foundation for The Miracle Mind program. Sonya has volunteered throughout her life and is currently a Meals on Wheels volunteer.
Mary Rulli graduated with honors from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and has worked in the publishing industry for over 25 years. She and her sister Stephenie formed Sempervivum Publishing and published The Miracle Mind, Sonya's Story. Sempervivum means always living. Sonya’s Story encourages this philosophy by honoring the lives and wisdom of the people that came together to make a difference in the life of a cherished family member. The Miracle Mind, Sonya's Story is a roadmap for other families experiencing caregiving issues to also come together.
First Lady, Rosalynn Carter Testimonial
” I am impressed with your book. It is an enduring gift to others who are or will be struggling with the same issues. I like Sonya’s story and the workbook style, which will be helpful for all caregivers. “
Welcome to The Miracle Mind, Sonya’s Story
The revolutionary, Easy to Use Guidebook written by a caregiver for caregivers.
5 COMPELLING REASONS WHY THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR LOVED ONE’S LIFE!
The Miracle Mind will:
1. Provide you with the TOOLS to Stop the Chaos
- The method on how to get started
- It includes Every checklist and form I used that will simplify and organize the mounting paperwork, tasks, appointments…
- and much more!
2. Give you my proven Secret on how to Get Family and Friends Involved
- Strategies that work – from 6 to 96 years old
- How to get what you need and what your loved one needs.
3. Fill you with Hope & Encouragement.
- I have been there. I know the challenges and joys of caregiving. You can do this!
4. Share tips on How to Avoid burnout
- Sonya’s Accept, Adapt and Advance Program
- The 4th “A” – Attitude!
And for your Loved One, The Miracle Mind will:
5. Provide methods for Socialization and help Retrain their Brain
- 96 pages of worksheets for you to use with your loved one
- Help family and friends overcome the awkwardness (“I don’t know what to say”) to encourage socialization
Awards and Evaluations >>
*FREE SHIPPING in the USA